- The Alzheimer’s Association www.alz.org
- The Stroke Comeback Center of Vienna, VA and Rockville, MD www.strokecomebackcenter.org
- Family Caregiver Alliance www.caregiver.org
- Home Care Association of Americawww.hcaoa.org
- National Association for Homecare and Hospicewww.nahc.org
- National Institutes of Healthwww.nih.gov
- National Library Servicewww.loc.gov
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Serviceswww.hhs.gov
Inova Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Center
As Northern Virginia’s only comprehensive center, you can expect the highest level of care, at one time only found in academic centers but now accessible in our community. From coordinated interdisciplinary care, specialty trained rehabilitation options to cutting edge research, this center’s one focus is you. As part of our approach to individualized care, we are expanding educational programs to provide resources, support and encouragement to help you live the life you deserve.
Our offices are located in Alexandria, Fairfax, Fair Oaks and Gainesville, and we also offer medical appointments via video and telephone. Phone: 703-845-1500 (for appointments)
For more information contact Sonia Gow, Program and Community Care manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-375-9987.